At Get Bookings WP, we want to ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase. If you have any technical or sales queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
There are only two conditions which need to be met prior to asking for a refund.
1. After notifying us of a problem with Get Bookings WP and you have given our support staff a reasonable amount of time to work through the problem with you, you feel Get Bookings WP is not the best fit for your requirements.
2. You’ve attempted to resolve any implementation issues with our support staff, giving them reasonable time to respond and they have not responded.
If we have failed to resolve issues you have presented to us, which are directly related to Get Bookings WP and not a server issue or a conflict with a third party plugin or theme we want to make things right.
We cannot guarantee against problems with other plugins. We cannot provide support for third party plugins. If there is a conflict outside the scope of Get Bookings WP, and you either have not contacted support for the other plugin or theme or they have not fixed the issue, we will not be responsible for providing a refund.
If you have purchased Get Bookings WP, and you just decide you don’t want it, we understand. However, due to the nature of downloadable software, we cannot take it back and the troubles with people purchasing software to defeat the licensing and then asking for a refund are a real concern. Therefore, just chaning your mind is not a reason for asking for a refund for downloadable software.
You must make your decision before purchasing. If you are unsure about the functionality of Get Bookings Wp, our free version has very similar functionality. Please try it first and then make your decision.
If after we have attempted to help you, you are not satisfied with the plugin, please contact us.
Kindly note, while we make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible – it can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank/card account.
Money Back Guarantee Doesn’t Cover The Following Circumstances:
- Your client didn’t go for it.
- You’ve changed your mind.
- You’ve decided that Get Bookings WP is “not what I need.”
- You’ve decided to stop using WordPress.
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements.
- You don’t have the time to implement Get Bookings Wp on your site.
- You’ve found a different solution.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now Get Bookings WP isn’t working.
- Product purchase error if the product was downloaded.
- You are testing or using Get Bookings WP on a localhost and cannot get it to work.
- You experience script conflicts with other third party software connected to or installed on your WordPress website.
To request a refund within 14 days of your purchase follow the steps below:
Find your order number from your order email.
Open a new ticket, and give us the order number and the website your license is registered for.
Once we’ve had a chance to review your request we will be in touch confirming the refund has been processed.